lundi 23 décembre 2013

The Candlelight Club - Christmas Party at the Porchester Hall


Last Saturday I went for the Christmas party organized by the Candlelight Club,
 at the Porchester hall.

"The Candlelight Club is a clandestine pop-up cocktail bar in a secret London venue, a stunning, tucked-away den with a 1920s speakeasy flavour, completely lit by candles. Each party offers a one-off cocktail menu, with special themes, plus dancing to live 1920s jazz bands and vintage DJing." 

I was very happy to know the music and try to twist my mary-jane on the wooden floor.
It was a lovely nice evening, all the room was light by candle, the cocktail were very good, very christmasy, with their plumps, apple purée or cherry juice.
Everybody was dressed up, and Emma and I took the opportunity to have out pictures taken. 
Hope you like the outfits.










The stars decoration on the table ended up on our cheeks.
 


( sorry for my crappy Iphone pictures, hé the room was light by candles !)

I am wearing:
Kimono with fur scarf sawed beforehand on the edge, necklace : vintage
Earrings, hair piece: Urban Outfitters
Dress, bangles: H&M 


The Bee's Knees performed amazingly and in rhythm !!
check this video.


Some inspirations for my outfit.


Louise Ebel alias Miss Pandora. (I love her)
 

Paz de La Huerta in Boardwalk Empire.
 

Clara Bow for a soft smokey eye.



Angela Lansbury in Death On The Nile, of course, of course !!!!!
 

And Clara Bow again for the mix fur-kimono-satin-silk.

1 commentaire: