samedi 5 novembre 2011

Brick Lane moment


New moments in Brick Lane, from today and last sunday!





the girl of vintage emporium

The Girl who works at The vintage emporium

valentina

Valentina

vintage emporium lunch



popples



dogs


valentina bis

Valentina's outfit for last sunday


chatting


hairband from my grand-mother

today outfit


My outfit of the day,

Hairband : order make to my Grand-mother, she amazing she made it so quickly and send it over!! I love it !
Coat: Alain Manoukian
Scarf, short, bag, brooch: vintage
shoes: tk maxx
tights: H&M


on the phone

at beyond retro

amelie

Jumper: zara


rough trade photomaton

sandra

the lovely Sandra


avocado bagel



Brick Lane reminde me how I so much love London !!
there is always something happening there !

1 commentaire: