samedi 30 avril 2011

Lyon Mon Amour

I spend a nice week in Lyon, seeing my family & friends.
The weather was beautiful, I love this city, everything is so close !
I hope you gonna like those pictures.




les quais de la Saone

The docks of the Saone

escalier


l'entrée

marthe


The St James
rue Saint jean
in the Vieux Lyon

st james


yummy club poulet


perfect meal for 7€ !!
Our general headquarters ( QG)

yummy

sablé à la praline

Shortbread with Praline (one of the specialities of the area )
nailpolish : american appareal malibu green

pic-nique

Olivia

la grange

abbaye d'Hautecombe



séchage

Teatowels forever .

inside

It's like in the Lord of the Rings, isn't it !!

lac du Bourget



vasy jak&jill

watch : Colette&Swatch

la classe

les quais du Rhône

The Docks of the Rhône

salle de bain


shoes : Topshop





palais de justice

vieux Lyon




rue des trois maris

Workshop in the Old Lyon
rue des trois marie

2 commentaires:

  1. Pauline Rousseau30 avril 2011 à 05:58

    elle est jolie la photo de toi :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I feel like I have just taken a walk through Lyon, looking at your lovely, atmospheric photos. I'd love to visit there sometime.

    RépondreSupprimer